San Andreas State Police (S.A.S.P.) CrazyBob's CnR Team
MasterPro [Approved for now] - Forums
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Hitmangr  
Forums » SFPD Team » Apply for Membership » MasterPro [Approved for now] (I want to join)
MasterPro [Approved for now]
MasterProDate: Wednesday, 02.16.2011, 9:44 AM | Message # 1
Police Officer II
Group: Users
Hi, I want to join

CnR Nickname: MasterPro

How long are you playing CnR? I am playing one year and two months

Are you cop in San Fierro? Yes

Why do you want to join our police team? Because I want to work together with other cops so I can shoot tires with my m4 and someone else is driving :P. And you aren't noobs. Btw I am always playing in sf if it is sf on one of servers.

State which sub departments you want to join (there are five sub departments: Fast Response Units, High Speed Interception Units, Team Zeta, Team Zeus and Air Support Units, more info at the site). You are allowed to join maximum three sub departments. Fast Response Units, Team Zeus and Air Support Units high speed, Team Zeus

Have you ever got admin punished? Yes. By XeneX sad

panosaviationDate: Wednesday, 02.16.2011, 3:30 PM | Message # 2
SFPD Chief
Group: Administrators
Approved for now. You need to become more mature If you want a better future in our team. I want you to explain us In Game why you were insulting us before your ban. By the way, this is the first and last warning. If you ever get kicked from the server by an admin, you will be kicked out from SFPD. We don't want rule breakers. Next time I see you doing idiotic things, I will kick your ass out of this team. Your rank is Police Officer I now.

Chief Panos

Forums » SFPD Team » Apply for Membership » MasterPro [Approved for now] (I want to join)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: