San Andreas State Police (S.A.S.P.) CrazyBob's CnR Team
Apply Form of Tinus_nl [Approved] - Forums
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Hitmangr  
Forums » SFPD Team » Apply for Membership » Apply Form of Tinus_nl [Approved] (see title)
Apply Form of Tinus_nl [Approved]
TinusnlDate: Friday, 02.11.2011, 9:44 AM | Message # 1
Police Officer I
Group: Blocked
CNR Nickname: Tinus_nl

How long are you playing CnR? Since summer 2010. (Playing time doesn't matter for experience)

Are you cop in San Fierro? Often temp cop, not Always (yet) (For future expanding to LS, there I am full time cop).

Why do you want to join our police team? To power up the police in San Fierro, and also help (noob) cops to learn the rules, so they become better. I am already doing these things in Los Santos. Also team work is fun. Even the best cops can learn tactics from each other.

Have you ever got admin punished? Never, No ban, no kick. Once got a small warning, 4 months ago.

as I said before in another topic, I am not a full time cop yet in San Fierro, but I am thinking about skin change to cop.

Message edited by Tinusnl - Friday, 02.11.2011, 9:44 AM

HitmangrDate: Friday, 02.11.2011, 2:59 PM | Message # 2
Chief
Group: Administrators
+1 from me. But you shouldn't be a temp cop while being in the group. Could you simply change your skin?

The real name is *HiTm@N, not HiTm@N. The impersonator is gonna have his ass kicked, soon.

panosaviationDate: Friday, 02.11.2011, 3:02 PM | Message # 3
SFPD Chief
Group: Administrators
Approved. Your rank is Police Officer I, you can stay as temp cop TEMPORARY of course as the word temp says, but you need to change to cop skin soon. Reason? Because there are many players that using hacks to make you kill them without killing them (spoof kill).

Chief Panos

Forums » SFPD Team » Apply for Membership » Apply Form of Tinus_nl [Approved] (see title)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: